It's not been a good couple of weeks here at Accordion Towers; firstly, we were all ill, then the other day the hard drive in my laptop packed up, and yesterday I managed to ruin a work-related craft project. BUT it's December, it's almost Christmas, I spent Friday watching Ben in his school Christingle service and we took the kiddos to see Santa on Saturday, so it's not all bad. I guess it's just about keeping it all in perspective - I might have lost some of the kiddos photos and videos from my laptop, but I'm concentrating on the fact that I've been blessed with two happy and healthy children, and there will be plenty of opportunities to make more memories (which will be backed up eleven gazillion times in several different places!)
I've been getting into the Christmas spirit today, and ended up online looking for specific decorations (you know when you imagine something in your head, and then you search for it everywhere only to find that it doesn't exist? Well that was pretty much how it was) - there are so many amazingly lovely home-related things around at the moment, that I accidentally ended up doing a round-up of my favourite finds. Enjoy!
1. Felt embroidered tree / star, £1, Waitrose
2. Chenille stag cushion, £8.40, Marks and Spencer
3. House tealight holder, £2, Waitrose
4. Lantern for block candle, £7, IKEA
5. Fiona Walker snowflake heart, £6, John Lewis
6. British made wool throw in grey, £49, The Future Kept
7. Sheepskin rug in natural, from £59, Modern Rugs UK
8. Star baking tin, £7.25, IKEA
9. Winter jasmin candle, £4.50, Waitrose
10. Stag cushion, £20, John Lewis
11. Midwinter walnut and berry wreath, £5, John Lewis
12. Star pendant lamp in grey, £10, IKEA
This is a collaborative post.