To celebrate the official start of British summertime (although not that sacred lost hour of sleep!), this week on The Owl and the Accordion is going to be a complete Spring-fest; I've lined up some great homewares, a peek behind the scenes at a great British furniture maker, some crafty tutorials, ideas for getting out and about with the littluns and a fabulously fresh frugal Friday at the end of the week. Phew!
I'm kicking things off today with a roundup of the lightest and brightest homewares around at the moment; think geometric prints, quirky ceramics and cheery flashes of colour - and the best news is that nothing is over £35. Bargain!
1. Tripod Lamp at Asda, £35 (sold out online, but still available in stores)
2. Moomin Jug at Cloudberry Living, £33
3. Sagaform Teapot at Cloudberry Living, £28.50
4. Blue Flex Light at Asda, £7
5. Floral Washi Tape at HEMA, £3
6. Bedding at H&M Home, £19.99
7. Mirror at H&M Home, £12.99
8. Glass Vase at HEMA, £1 (yes, really!)
9. Printed Glass Bottle at H&M Home, £7.99
10. Isak Familjen Cups at Cloudberry Living, £28
11. Printed Cushion Cover at H&M Home, £3.99
12. Printed Cushion Cover at H&M Home, £7.99
13. Wall Clock at HEMA, £5