Sunday, 2 November 2014
sunday style: guy fawkes night special
This weeks Sunday Style is a little collection of the best jumpers, scarves and hats in the shops at the moment; basically, everything you need to stay warm and stylish while toasting your marshmallows around the bonfire on Guy Fawkes night.
As usual, there's loads of cheery colour, heaps of fun patterns and a little bit of mustard popping up here and there. The fabulous fox mittens are from Joules; I'm kind of obsessed with animals on things at the moment, and I thought these were done really well - a lot of animal things look like they're made for kids, but these are more like a grown-up version. My second favourite thing has to be the mustard infinity scarf from ASOS; it looks soft, cosy and it's in my favourite colour. What's not to love?
This week, I've teamed up with MyVoucherCodes to bring you a super discount for ASOS; saving £5, £7 and £10 when you spend £60, £70 and £80 respectively, plus the usual free delivery and returns that they usually provide. The offer runs from 9am on Monday until midnight on Wednesday, so if you've been thinking about stocking up on knits, now's the time to do it!
1. Womens Brown Fox Gloves at Joules, £19.95
2. Grey Fairisle Merino Sweater at Lowie, £235
3. Turkish Socks at Lowie, £20
4. Jumper in Chunky Mohair Stitch at ASOS, £45
5. Navy Spot Print Welly at Joules, £39.95
6. Cable Knit Hat at Joules, £19.95
7. Pom Pom Jumper at Boden, £79
8. Rib Infinity Scarf at ASOS, £14
© owl and accordion. All rights reserved.