Sunday, 19 October 2014
sunday style: winter coats
One of my favourite things about Winter is a good coat; I've had loads of luck over the last few years with finding some great ones in charity shops - most of them 100% wool, some of them vintage and all of them deliciously oversized and brightly coloured.
There are some amazing coats on the high street this year, though; I'm completely in love with all of the collarless ones, and the cream Pull and Bear version above has been in my ASOS saved items for the last month (it's now sold out in my size, pah). I've also been tempted by all the checks that are around at the moment - the coat above is from New Look and is probably the one that I've spent the most time drooling over!
1. Ganni Coat in Boiled Wool Animal Print at ASOS, £225
2. Blue Premium Check Print Boyfriend Coat by New Look, £64.99
3. Leopard Print Oversized Faux Fur Coat by River Island, £100
4. Pull and Bear Teddy Coat at ASOS, £59.99
5. Burgundy Wool Collarless Coat by New Look, £49.99
6. Black Leather Biker Jacket by River Island, £100
© owl and accordion. All rights reserved.