- Finished a crochet project than has been ongoing for three years. Three years! (That's a separate post entirely...)
- Spent a lot of time in the garden, planting things to eat and things to look at. I've been reading up on permaculture too, which is really quite fascinating.
- Written several things for several places (more on those when they actually come to life).
- Visited farmers markets and parks, and spent hours with my camera.
- Read books.
- Started watching Utopia and Game of Thrones (a little late to the party, but better late than never, no?)
I've got heaps of posts coming up, but by the time the kiddos are in bed at the moment, all I want to do is collapse on the sofa and stuff biscuits into my mouth.
Anyway, in other exciting news, the winner of the Rowdy Roddy giveaway has been picked, so without further ado I shall announce that. Drum roll please.... the winner is:
Number Ten - City Girl at Heart! If you could contact me via email or Twitter, I can arrange your prize for you. Congratulations!
Thank you to all who entered. *Smooch*